Wuggy: a multilingual pseudoword generator
Wuggy is a pseudoword generator particularly geared towards making nonwords for psycholinguistic experiments. Wuggy makes pseudowords in Basque, Dutch, English, French, German, Serbian (Cyrillic and Latin), Spanish, and Vietnamese.
If you have trouble running Wuggy on Windows, please try these instructions (http://www NULL.addictivetips NULL.com/windows-tips/fix-msvcp71-dll-and-msvcr71-dll-missing-error-in-windows-7/). This fix works for Windows 7 and later.
- General information and overview of operation
- Download the program and read installation instructions
- Download our paper on Wuggy here and cite as Keuleers, E., & Brysbaert, M. (2010). Wuggy: A multilingual pseudoword generator. Behavior Research Methods 42(3), 627-633.
- The latest version for OS X and Linux is Wuggy 0.2.0b2, which should be compatible with OS X Lion. The lastest version for Windows is 0.1.9.
- Read the changelog
- Frequently Asked Questions