Wuggy: a multilingual pseudoword generator
Wuggy is a pseudoword generator particularly geared towards making nonwords for psycholinguistic experiments. Wuggy makes pseudowords in Basque, Dutch, English, French, German, Serbian (Cyrillic and Latin), Spanish, and Vietnamese.
- General information and overview of operation
- Download the program and read installation instructions
- Download our paper on Wuggy here and cite as Keuleers, E., & Brysbaert, M. (2010). Wuggy: A multilingual pseudoword generator. Behavior Research Methods 42(3), 627-633.
- The latest version for OS X and Linux is Wuggy 0.2.0b2, which should be compatible with OS X Lion. The lastest version for Windows is 0.1.9. If you have trouble installing on Windows 7, please try these instructions.
- Read the changelog
- Frequently Asked Questions